In addition to the usual blog posts, we now have a forum for discussions of…anything you like!
There is a link at the top each page.
In order to view and post on the forum you need to register and be approved for membership. This is designed to stop spam, unwanted “trolls” etc. and to protect confidentiality.
Here is the process:
1. Click on the Forum link at the top of the page
2. Click on the Register link and fill out the details on the form (including the code)
3. After you have registered, check your email and click on the activation link.
4. Then you need to go back to the Forum link on our blog and try to access the forum again. It will tell you that it is for authorised users only and you need to make an access request.
5. Fill out the access request and then an email will be sent to us whereby we can authorise your access onto the forum.
I’ll knock up a simple code of conduct as is usual for forums, but you are all so nice anyway!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you there! 🙂